How Does Help To Buy Currently Work?
- Available on properties worth up to £228,1000 in Yorkshire and the Humber.
- The UK government will lend up to 20% of the property (outside London). This can be repaid at any time during the equity loan term or when you sell the house.
- You just need to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society, making owning a home a little easier.
- There are no loan fees for the first 5 years.
- The current Equity Loan scheme is only available for first-time buyers on new-build homes until March 2023.
- Visit the Government’s Help to Buy website for full terms and conditions.
Our Current Help to Buy Properties