Make the Smart Move
We know how stressful selling your home can be, which is why we offer the Erris Homes Smart Move scheme.
Sit back and enjoy your homebuying journey with Erris while we go out of our way to find the right agent, the best price and a new buyer for your current home.
Part Exchange vs Smart Move
So what exactly is the difference between traditional Part Exchange and Erris Homes’ Smart Move?
Usually, the only way forward would be a part exchange in which a developer would ‘buy’ your existing home outright and then sell it themselves.
Smart Move is an assisted sale scheme similar to Part Exchange, but we don’t buy your property – instead, we put your current home on the market with a trusted local estate agent and work with them to achieve a quick sale.
Make the Smart Move:
- We will arrange an independent valuation of your current home and agree a suitable selling price with you
- While you sit back and relax, we will instruct a trusted local estate agent to market your property and work closely with them to ensure you achieve the best sale possible
- When an acceptable offer has been made on your current home, the estate agents will ensure the sale moves smoothly until completion
- Save time and money as we settle the estate agent fees for you
- Move into your beautiful new Erris Home knowing that everything has been taken care of
Before you go ahead with Smart Move marketing, we recommend reading our Smart Move Guidance and Advice booklet which outlines the documents we will require at your appointment and how to ensure your home is picture-ready.
Does this sound like a smart move for you? Contact a member of our friendly sales team today and let us kickstart your homebuying journey!
Homeowners Sam and Lucy reserved their dream home at Rosemeade quickly and effortlessly using Smart Move!
Smart Move allowed them to sit back and relax while we handled the marketing, sale and financial costs of their current home - all within 19 days! Sam and Lucy are looking forward to moving into their new home in winter 2020.